Even though there are many types of vinegar, to get the best results and take advantage of all benefits provided by this ingredient, it’s recommended to use organic apple cider vinegar. I’m talking about the one obtained through natural fermentation. Apple cider vinegar is not only an ingredient used in the kitchen. That’s because it has a lot of medical properties which contributes to your health. In the same time, apple cider vinegar is helping you lose weight in a healthy way. In this article I will explain why apple cider vinegar It’s an excellent supplement for weight loss, and how it should be consumed to maximize its results.
What Is Apple Cider Vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar is obtained through sugar fermentation from these fruits of apple cider. This product has a strong taste and smell, with fruity notes thanks to its malic acid content.
The fermentation process can be made in more ways than one:
- Natural: This is the traditional method that uses the natural yeast from fruits. We recommend you to use apple cider vinegar obtained from natural fermentation, because it’s a healthy aliment that provides lots of benefits.
- Selected yeasts: Producers add different types of salts and products in vinegar and pasteurizes it. As a consequence, vinegar loses a significant part of its medicinal properties.
Lose Weight Using Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is helping you lose weight in a healthy way. You don’t have to starve yourself or give up your culinary pleasures. Apple cider vinegar redirects to the muscle the ingested sugar, not to the adipose tissue, so you have the following benefits:
- Apple cider vinegar lowers blood sugar levels, it replaces some of the sweets we consume and minimizes the anxiety provoked by these aliments.
- It increases the insulin resistance and prevents fat accumulation in the waist area.
- It decreases triglycerides levels in your blood stream.
- It eliminates fat from abdominal area
- Accelerates metabolism and increases the number of consumed calories.
- It installs that satiety sensation, slowing digestive processes and helping you eat less, without starving yourself.
- It cleans the body, helping to eliminate toxins and unhealthy fats.
You will obtain the best results if you adopt a balanced diet, and start doing physical exercises two or three times per week.
How To Consume Apple Cider Vinegar To Lose Weight
Besides using this product for seasoning culinary preparations, to stimulate weight loss, it’s indicated to consume apple cider vinegar this way:
- 1 cup of water (200 ml)
- 2 spoons of apple cider vinegar obtained through natural fermentation (30 ml)
- Baking soda powder
Way Of Preparation
- Mix all ingredients and drink the obtained product with half an hour before every meal.
- Most potent effect you will obtain in the morning, taken on empty stomach
- Water can be cold of hot
- If you prefer, you can add a little bit of bee honey in the mix
It’s essential to consume the vinegar diluted in water (or added in food) for avoid digestive problems. Baking soda helps to neutralize vinegar acids if you have a sensitive stomach. In addition, this ingredient protects teeth enamel.
As I mentioned already, apple cider vinegar is helping you lose weight, but It also has other medicinal properties. In that category we have:
- Alkaline effects: Apple cider vinegar fights hyperacidity, which makes you vulnerable to diseases.
- Anti-inflammatory effects: This product reduces inflammation, relieving the pain associated with them.
- Digestive and laxative effects: Vinegar improves that digestive process, fights acidity and stimulates the intestinal transit
- This ingredient fights high cholesterol levels and arterial hypertension
- It adjusts the pH level in the body
- It maintains your teeth and mouth healthy
- It fights kidney stones
- It prevents seasonal allergies
- Strengthens immune system and acts like a natural antibiotic
- Prevents urinary tract infections
- Improves liver functions
In addition, you can apply diluted apple cider vinegar directly on hair and skin. In the same time, you can use this mixture to eliminate fungi and warts if you apply it consistently.
In the kitchen, apple cider vinegar is an excellent ingredient. This product:
- Enhances the food taste, without having the need to add to much salt
- It keeps fruits and vegetables fresh for a longer period of time and prevents bacteria development
- Helps to marinate raw foods, like vegetables, meat and fish.
- Apple cider vinegar is a natural disinfectant. Besides using it as a condiment, you can use it to disinfect vegetables for salads.
-> Get Your CUSTOM KETO DIET Now <-